Job Title: Website & Digital StrategyManager
Location: Irvine, CA
Schedule: 40 hrs/week
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
At the Tiger Woods Foundation, we empower students to exceed any, and all expectations. The Foundation benefits from several signature events throughout the course of the year that raise millions of dollars for our college-access programs: the TGR Learning Labs, the Earl Woods Scholar Program, TGR EDU: Explore and TGR EDU: Create. Events run by TGR Live include three PGA TOUR golf tournaments: the Genesis Open in Los Angeles, CA, the Quicken Loans National in Washington, DC, and the Hero World Challenge in Albany, Bahamas. In addition, TGR Live hosts the Tiger Jam in Las Vegas and the Tiger Woods Invitational in Pebble Beach.
The Website & Digital Strategy Manager will primarily manage the foundation’s website and digital strategy, focusing on the ability to develop and implement a strategic, tactical plan across a broad digital landscape. The successful candidate will bring a strategic approach to digital media along with strong measurement and analytical skills.
This role will be responsible for advancing the digital marketing capabilities and brand perception for charitable donations and event ticket sales growth across interactive mediums. This includes managing the organization’s website and providing strategic input to staff to develop and optimize multichannel marketing assets, including email marketing and social media outlets. The successful candidate requires excellent analytical and communication skills to keep senior management fully informed of campaign activity, challenges and opportunities. The person in this role must understand the broader cultural and creative shifts taking place on digital channels and how to leverage the trends to achieve foundation and tournament business objectives. The Website & Digital Strategy Manager must work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary internal teams displaying proven ability to control timelines and budgets, anticipate and address issues, and work towards solutions to complex problems.
- Day-to-day website management to include improving the usability/design, making content updates/changes and improving conversion rates across all TGR Ventures websites.
- Ongoing SEO evaluation, analysis and recommendation for the TGR Ventures websites. Conduct SEO audits, documenting baselines, benchmarks, changes and suggesting action steps as needed.
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics with the ability to create reports for specific marketing campaigns while tracking monthly KPI’s.
- Oversee scheduling and deployment of email marketing campaigns using third party software GetResponse. Oversee company database, lead generation tactics, and suggest new marketing automation techniques for future campaigns.
- Advise on the development of content plans that align with business goals for paid digital marketing campaigns resulting in an engaging, impactful and measurable user experience
- Create landing pages for targeted lead generation and user-generated marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and report key performance indicators for all digital marketing campaigns as needed under the direction of management.
- Assist marketing department in posting organic content to social media platforms as needed.
- Identify opportunities for audience development and growth on social media and other digital platforms.
- Review and recommend new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing, website management, social media marketing and email marketing.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Education: Undergraduate degree in Marketing, computer science, IT
Experience: 3 - 5 years of digital marketing/website management experience in multichannel content creation, management and analytics; proven results in data-driven marketing to consumers.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to develop insights and recommendations from data
- MUST have advanced understanding of Wordpress content management system. HTML and coding experience a plus.
- Understanding of current digital marketing industry trends/best practices and digital formats (Email, mobile, social, SEO/SEM)
- Experience with Google Analytics and other web analysis tools
- Experience in building and tracking advanced paid digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience with consumer marketing engagement tools such as Get Response or similar email, marketing automation software systems
- Experience in an analytically focused consumer-based email marketing role
- Self-starter bringing organizational excellence, a positive attitude and a great communication skills to a multi-dimensional, entrepreneurial non-profit organization
- Problem-solver who will support department and company goals
- Ability to be flexible yet effective within a fluid environment
- Solid time and project management skills to handle a variety of concurrent projects and deadlines with professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Ability to observe the rule of confidentiality with respect to information considered by the organization to be sensitive in nature
Please submit a cover letter and resume via Teamwork Online at www.teamworkonline.com. Correspondence regarding this position can be addressed to Dana Mariotti.
*No phone calls please. The Tiger Woods Foundation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is illustrative of duties typically performed by this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of each and every job responsibility. Because job content may change from time to time, the Tiger Woods Foundation reserves the right to add and/or delete job responsibilities from this position at any time.