We presently have an opportunity for a Tax Administrative Assistant in Finance & Administration. The Tax Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing administrative work, including organizing, filing, and exchanging information with the Sr. VP and other members of the tax department. The PGA TOUR is a tax exempt business league and a parent to a for-profit consolidated group made up of 50 entities located throughout the United States, six different foreign office locations, four joint ventures, one large charitable organization, and ten smaller charitable organizations.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Two years of college course work (preferably in business or related field) or equivalent administrative support training required.
- A minimum of two years secretarial or administrative support experience required, with experience in a public or private tax department a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Write and Internet Explorer. Knowledge of tax-related software a plus.
- Assists SVP in implementing department activities, internal and external communications.
- Scheduling conference calls and meetings for SVP.
- Creating and updating tax department task lists of current projects.
- Reads and routes incoming departmental mail.
- Maintains up-to-date tax files, binders, library subscriptions, and fee engagements.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages including performance bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k + Employer Match
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Health Savings Account/Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program
- Membership to the TPC Sawgrass